...there is nothing dangerous here :)
- The Oxido interactive agency Oxido (Marek Jeleśniański), the owner of oxido.eu informs that each time you enter these pages, it results in saving cookies to the Visitor’s disk.
- Cookies are small volume files in the form of a text document. They are used for statistical purposes independently by the site administrator or via external tools like Google Analytics or Stat24 statistics.
- Cookies used by a site administrator are safe for the user, they do not contain unwanted or malicious software.
- Although these files allow this website administrator to collect certain data (such as your IP address, the name of your browser and operating system), it cannot identify you. The anonymity of visitors to our site is fully preserved. The administrator also commits not to resell this data to other people or entities.
- Most modern browsers offer the possibility to limit or prevent the saving of cookies. You have the option of changing your settings in your browser at any time. However, the refusal to save cookies may disable or hinder the use of this site.
- The user may also at any time delete cookies in his browser.